Persson Innovation is a world leader in handles.
Persson Innovation develops, produces and markets paper and plastic carrying handles and handle applicator machines worldwide. Our clients are global companies and leading brands. You can find our handles on various consumer products including beverages, food, electronics and chemical products.
You can rely on our handles. We make sure that you get the quality and look you expect and need. Our goal is always to:
- Provide the best possible customer service.
- To be our customer’s first choice by maintaining high standards of service and quality.
- Strive for continuous improvement to provide our clients with the latest solutions at a low price.
- Allow our employees to create conditions that better our services for our clients.
- Encourage innovation internally and reward achievements.
- Have a good work environment and focus on environmental awareness.
Persson Innovation has decades of experience providing high quality services and products to the packaging industry.
Before Persson Innovation started producing its first handles, the company already had more than 20 years of experience in the packaging industry, producing paperboard cartons and other packaging products. It is this wealth of experience that Persson Innovation was built on, and it is this experience in the industry that helps us provide the best products for our customers.
Persson Innovation is committed to work for a sustainable environment.
Persson Innovation has a set of guidelines for our environmental efforts:
- Minimize our usage of raw materials, commodities and energy.
- Meet or exceed the requirements of the laws, regulations and ordinances regarding the environment.
- Work preventatively, and strive for continuous improvement in the environmental field.
- Strive to constantly work to decrease our use of resources, and the load our production and our products put on the environment and climate. When it comes to our use of paper, all our handles are produced only using paper that meets the EC Regulation No. 1935/2004.
- With regards to work environment, we work according to the Swedish Work Environment Authority´s guidelines, and the company strives to continuously improve the work environment, safety and hygiene in collaboration with our employees.
- Increase employee knowledge in environmental issues and actively motivate so that work is performed in an environmentally responsible way.
- Se Persson Innovations plan för miljö och miljöskyddspolicy, klicka här (Swedish language).
Board of Director picture Persson Innovation AB.
From left to right:
Kristian Nordgren, Managing Director, David Holm Ovrén- Chairman, Jim Jonsson – Board member, Marc Bouvier-Board member, Marcus Risland-Board member